- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup Green Boy Protein (We used Mung Bean Protein)
- 2 tbsp baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cup Almond milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Sirup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Fruit & Syrup of your liking
- Mix flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir to combine well
- Add maple syrup and Almond milk. Stir swiftly
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a flat pan
- Pour 2/3 of a cup of dough into the pan and rotate to spread the dough evenly
- Continue to fry until the bottom turns golden.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 4 minutes or until you see fit.
- Flip it onto a plate and top it of with fruit, syrup and yogurt of your liking.
Start your plant protein journey today