Your Favorite Baking Mix (we use Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix)
1 TBSP Green Boy Plant Bake Protein (This replaces the egg in the original recipe)
1/3 cup almond milk (adjust by adding around 1/4 cup more liquid than indicated in baking mix recipe)
1/2 cup vegan butter
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees (or as your baking mix instructions indicate).
- In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup of almond milk and 1 tbsp of Green Boy Plant Baked Protein powder for the egg we replaced. Mix well until the protein is fully dissolved in the milk.
- Add 1/2 cup of vegan butter to the mixture and mix well.
- Gradually add the baking mix and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Portion the mixture into ice cream siced balls and spread on a baking sheet
- Bake for about 15 minutes (or as long as baking mix instructions indicate)