- 200g flour
- 100g cup white sugar
- pinch of salt
- 140g plant-based butter softened at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Green Boy Protein
- 3 Tablespoons Plant-Based Milk
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 190C
- Cream butter and sugar: Cream together the butter, sugar, and salt in a large bowl until light and fluffy and the sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes with a stand mixer or hand mixer. Next, dissolve your Green Boy Protein Powder in the Almond milk (this replaces the egg) and add together with the vanilla to the butter mixture for about 1 minute.
- Add flour: Next, sift the cake flour and add it in three parts, mixing after each time until it's fully incorporated. The dough will be thick and sticky. Be careful not to over-mix the dough as you want to minimize gluten development. Note: if the dough feels too thick to pipe, add in a few drops of milk.
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag fitted with a large closed star tip for easier piping/ or zip lock bag. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pipe 2-inch cookies in rosettes, straight lines, or any preferred shape.
- Bake at 190C degrees F for 10 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. Let them completely cool before dipping in chocolate.
- Stick two cookies together with Apricot jam and/or dip in melted chocolate