- 1-16oz bag Allergy Schatz Vegan Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 tbsps Green Boy Plant Bake Protein
- 1 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup olive oil (plus extra for greasing pans)
- 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup hot water (separated)
- 3 tbsps aquafaba
1 tbsp vinegar(distilled white optional)
- Pour vinegar into a small bowl and add milk of choice. Allow to set at room temp for at least 10 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350° Pour Allergy Schatz Mix into mixing bowl and turn on low.
- Add 2tbsps of Green Boy Plant Bake Protein to 1/4 cup hot water and stir vigorously. Then add to dry mix 1 tbsp at a time (should equal about 12 tbsps).
- Add aquafaba to mix 1 tbsps at a time. Then add buttermilk mixture and 1/2 cup hot water, pouring slowly.
- Add oil and continue to stir on medium until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Grease baking pan(s) of choice with extra oil. Then pour batter, filling pan 1/2-3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 45 mins and transfer to cooling rack or tray. Let cool and enjoy!