- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Plant Bake Protein
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix flour, Plant Bake Protein Powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add Vegetable oil and warm water and mix until it becomes a nice dough ball. (add extra water if dry and crumbly)
- Cut the dough into three (for burrito size) to six (for Taco size) even pieces.
- Roll out the dough into a circular, thin layer.
- Heat a big pan that can fit your tortilla flat on the bottom on the stove.
- Add the tortilla and bake on each side until golden brown spots appear.